Sunday, July 28, 2013

Opportunities:obligation

Opportunity is when  you have a chance to do something you love and you can choose to take it or leave it. For example if you have a great opportunity in photography and your dream is to be a professional photographer then you get a job offer, that would be a great opportunity. Obligation is when you have to do it. such as a job. If you work for let's say... Wal-Mart, you have to go to work every day to get money to pay bills, have electricity, hot water, or put food on the table for your family.  You don't have to like it but you still have to do it.  My main obligation right now is school in Arizona. But, it's summer so I get to enjoy my opportunity to be in Goshen. I will eventually be in Goshen, but for now I shall be in Arizona. :(. But, no frets, when I graduate, hopefully before then, I will be living in Goshen. Caring for the animals and serving G~d.

No comments:

Post a Comment